Terms and Conditions
See below our long term rentals conditionsFor daily and monthly rental
We advise you to read our terms and conditions carefully.
- In order to confirm the booking, Livingirona has to receive a percentage of the total cost of the stay, ranging around 20% according to the apartment, through credit card or transfer. Only upon receipt of this payment will we confirm the booking
- The outstanding amount and the security deposit will be paid later, either by bank transfer or credit card, or when checking-in, in cash or by credit card. However, payment by credit card on the spot is not available in all cases.
- Upon arrival we require a security deposit, in the range of 100 to 500 euros, depending on the apartment. The day of arrival you will be asked to check the inventory, which we will recheck on the day of departure before refunding the deposit. This amount will be refunded on the day of departure, if all conditions are met, for stays shorter than 30 days. Nevertheless, for stays longer than 30 days, livingirona can postpone the refund during one week, in order to evaluate eventual damages.
- The security deposit will not be totally nor partially refunded if damages caused by client are noticed. livingirona will charge a 70 euros amount in case the apartment is not found in reasonable conditions on the day of departure (e.g. dirty kitchenware, furniture moved to other places, rubbish left behind), and 100€ per dirty wall.
- On monthly contracts, rent includes utilities expenses (water and energy) for up to 150 euros per month. Any amount exceeding the abovementioned will be deducted from the client’s security deposit.
- You can check in into the apartment as from 14:00 h. In case of early arrival, please let us know, and we will try to arrange an earlier check-in. If an early check-in is possible, a fee of 30 euros will be applied.
- On the day of departure, the check-out should be before 11:00 h. In case you want to stay later (the latest until 20:00 h), please call the office and we will do our utmost to assist you. If a late check-out is feasable, a fee of 30 euros will be applied.
- A global fee (25 euros) for check-in and check-out operations will be applied to all reservations. There will be 30 euros additional fee in case check-in takes place before 14:00 h or after 20:00 h, check-out before 8:00 h or check–in/out on Sunday.
Modification of reservation
- It is authorised that you change the dates of your stay or your apartment until 30 days before arrival at the latest, without any penalty charge. After such period, cancellation costs will apply. However, a change will only be allowed if compatible with the availability of the apartment.
- In case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (unscheduled works, water damage,…) livingirona reserves the right to offer the client an apartment of similar characteristics. In case the client doesn’t agree with the newly proposed apartment, he/she has the right to cancel the booking and receive a total refund except for the portion corresponding to the days the apartment was used, in case that occurs. Livingirona will not be liable for any further claim by the client.
A weekly cleaning service and a cleaning service at the end of your stay are included in the price of your stay. An extra pair of sheets and towels will always be at your disposal in the apartment. Extra cleaning service may be arranged upon request.
Number of guests
It is not allowed to exceed the arranged number of persons without previous authorisation permission. In case of agreement, the price is subject to modification. The number of guests staying in the apartment should not exceed the number allocated for each apartment, except for children under two years old. In case of infringement, the client shall be required to immediately leave the apartment and shall have no right to claim any type of compensation to Livingirona.
- If 30 days or more prior to arrival date: 20 euros for administration fee.
- If less than 30 days prior to arrival date: no refund of prepayment.
- Guests and invited persons declare explicitly to use the apartment at their own risk and relieve Livingirona of all claims of compensation.
- Livingirona will not be liable for any valuables brought to the apartment by the guests.
- The guests are liable for all damages and impairments on the rented apartment or furniture, as far as they exceed signs of wear and tear on normal usage.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to pay for lost keys and cover additional costs for changing the lock.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the apartment; it is only allowed on the terrace, patio and garden.
- The specific house rules in each apartment should be respected (keeping silent at night and putting the rubbish in the special containers among others).
- Any infringements on the above mentioned terms give Livingirona the right to require the immediate departure of the client from the apartment. The client shall have no right to claim compensation whatsoever.
- Court of jurisdiction for all apartments is Girona .
In compliance with article 5, section 1.a) of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, we inform you that the personal data you transmitted to us will be inserted in a file, which has been notified to the Agency for Data Protection, and will be processed and used in order to fulfill the services you selected. Access to these data is limited to those employees and providers who need to know this information in order to guarantee the abovementioned services. In all cases, the client has the right to access, object to, correct and erase the data as foreseen in the Law previously mentioned.
Booking an apartment with Livingirona implies absolute and unconditional acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for long term rentals
We advise you to read our terms & conditions carefully.
- These conditions are applicable to rental contracts for 3 months or more.
- Provided notice is given thirty (30) days in advance, the lessee may terminate the contract at any moment.
- The rental price does not include water and energy expenses, telecom (telephone, internet, satellite TV), building expenses, nor cleaning service or VAT (21% when the lessee is a company; 0% for individuals).
- A security deposit guarantee equivalent to 2 months rental will be required to the lessee. Nevertheless, the lessor may ask for an additional guarantee. A period of 15 to 30 days will be necessary for the refund, in order to evaluate eventual damages caused in the apartment.
- The lessor is responsible for any reparation work, necessary to keep the apartment in livable conditions, unless deterioration is imputable to the lessee. The lessee is also responsible to take charge of repairs derived from the wearing due to daily use of the housing, especially: substitution of broken glass; repair and substitution of blinds; conservation of doors, windows, hinges, locks and handles including those of closets; maintenance of floors and painting; conservation and repair of faucets and toilets; cleaning and, when appropriate, unblocking water-drainage conductions.